- < < Back to search
Technical Account ManagerCompetitive salary Location: South Wales Product: Chilled goods Ref: 8611
A true market leader with an excellent working ethos providing high end innovation and transparency in their products keeping their environmental ethics at the forefront by giving back to their local communities.
About the Technical Account Manager job
The purpose of your role will be to manage the day-to-day relationship between one of the UKs largest manufacturers within their food sector and one of the UKs largest retailers regarding Food Safety and Quality standards.
- Collaborate effectively between the customer and the company, ensuring that the Food Safety & Quality requirements of the customer to the Technical and wider functions within the site
- Represent the Food Safety & Quality department in a positive and pro-active manner at customer head office meeting, including development gate meetings, technical reviews, product reviews etc.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both the customers and the wider site teams ensuring long- and well-established relationships.
- Always represent the company through positive and effective communication with customers as well as company integrity through positive and constructive actions and attitude.
- Regularly review KPI’s and drive actions along with the site teams to continually improve KPI’s where improvements can be recognized where necessary.
The successful candidate should possess at least 3 years’ experience within a food manufacturing environment, preferably in a technical or quality role. A food science or other degree related qualification would be ideal and knowledge of the ways of UK retailers and their working processes.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and meet schedules and deadlines.
- Be a confident communicator in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective written and verbal skills at all levels.
- Openness for growth beyond core experience.
- Full UK Driving License and willingness to travel as necessary.
The Technical Account Manager job is based in South Wales and is paying a competitive according to your experience.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: