Use of the b3 jobs website ("the Website") is subject to the following terms and conditions ("the Terms"). By using the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms.
1. The Website is owned by b3 jobs limited ("b3 jobs") a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 7560634 whose registered office is at 198 High Street, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 1BE.
2. b3 jobs reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time without notice and any such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the Terms on the Website.
3. b3 jobs shall not be liable to you nor to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Website is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
4. Copyright of the Website and its contents is owned by or licensed to b3 jobs. Portions of the Website may be printed and downloaded for personal and internal business use only provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. Any other copying, redistribution, publication or retransmission of any part of the Website is strictly prohibited without the prior express written consent of b3 jobs.
5. You agree not to impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any e-mails sent by you.
6. You agree that you will keep strictly confidential all confidential information disclosed to you in the course of your use of the Website.
7. b3 jobs cannot and does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of information held on the Website and it is your responsibility to check that information held on the Website is accurate and up-to-date.
8. The Website may contain information about you or your business and you agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that such information is kept accurate and up-to-date.
9. You agree that you shall not post or transmit whether as part of a message or otherwise any software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or any computer software or equipment, or any other harmful component.
10. The Website may contain links to other websites not owned or operated by b3 jobs. b3 jobs makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in such websites and any link to another website shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of that website by b3 jobs. Such links are provided for convenience only.
11. You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the Website shall not in any way constitute professional advice and that any advice or information you may receive through the Website is in no way a substitute for professional advice.
12. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless b3 jobs against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the Website.
13. You agree that use of the website is entirely at your own risk and that, save in the case of death or personal injury caused by b3 jobs's negligence or breach of statutory duty, in no event will b3 jobs or its officers, employees, contractors, suppliers, agents, parents or subsidiaries be liable to you or any other party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with use of the website.
14. The Website and these Terms are governed exclusively by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and b3 jobs in respect of use of the Website and supersede any and all prior arrangements, agreements and representations.
16. Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these Terms.