- < < Back to search
Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias£38,000 + Overtime Location: Greater Manchester Product: Food ingredients Ref: 8600
The company produces high-quality food products and exceptional service - enabling their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
About the Multi-Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias job
The purpose of your role will be to provide support colleagues with both planned and reactive maintenance and repair and upkeep of the facility.
- Inspect electrical systems for any new or ongoing issues ensuring compliance and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical components whilst keeping accurate records of maintenance and repairs.
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical equipment.
- Stay up to date with electrical codes and technology.
- Respond quickly to electrical emergencies and assist in planning electrical upgrades or modifications for optimum processing.
The successful candidate should be qualified in electrical bias and ideally with a HNC or above as well as testing and inspection qualifications (2391 or 2394-5) is essential.
- Completed advanced apprenticeship in either mechanical or electrical engineering (minimum NVQ level 3), ideally maintenance related is required.
- Good understanding of mechanical engineering i.e. pumps, pneumatics, and strong hand skills is essential as well as 18th Edition wiring regs.
- Previous food manufacturing experience would be preferable.
- Strong PLC skills / control systems (knowledge of Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi is preferred as well as IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications, Confined space trained, IPAF trained and Confined space trained, Welding qualifications.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias job is based in Greater Manchester and is paying £38,000 + paid overtime according to your experience.
Further benefits include a culture of wellbeing and support as well as access to an Employee Assistance programme for yourself and your family, eye care vouchers, holidays, onsite car parking, paid sickness, wellbeing activities and engagement days, full training provided.
The shift pattern is Monday - Friday, rotating weekly, based on:
Week 1 - 06:00am - 14:00pm.
Week 2 - 14:00pm - 22:00pm.
Week 3 - 22:00pm - 06:00am.
People who viewed this job also viewed: