b3 jobs Referral Scheme Terms & Conditions
1. The job seeker must not already be registered with b3 jobs ltd and the company you introduce us to must not have traded with b3 jobs ltd in the last 24 months.
2. Payment claims must be made within 30 days of the placement commencing and will only be paid once we have been paid by the client and the relevant referral completes a qualifying period as follows:
i. Contract - The placement / vacancy must be for a minimum of £250 per day and the contractors must perform at least 400 hours on assignment.
ii. Permanent - The placement / vacancy must be a minimum of £25,000 per annum and 12 weeks work must be completed to the satisfaction of the relevant client.
3. If the same referral is introduced by more than one person, only the first referral received will qualify for payment.
4. You are responsible for any tax liability that may occur on receipt of the reward.
5. To qualify for a reward, the referral must be placed / filled within 6 months of the registration.
6. Any employee or direct relative of an employee of b3 jobs Ltd does not qualify for the referral scheme.
7. b3 jobs Ltd retains the right to modify or terminate the Terms and Conditions of the Referral Scheme without notice. In the event of any dispute, b3 jobs’ decision will be final.