- < < Back to search
Quality Assurance Technician£14/ hr c. £27,000 Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire Product: Functional health products Ref: 8614
This is an innovative and cutting-edge company producing unique health products derived from an original family recipe. Award winning and currently experiencing real growth plus endorsed by well-known sporting figures, this is a great time to join in on their success.
About the Quality Assurance Technician job
The purpose of your role will be to promote and encourage a culture of high standards in food safety, quality and compliance and leading by example.
- Ensure that all products are made to company specifications including eg. pH, temperature, specific gravity and weight, complete quality checks to comply with legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as verifying production equipment.
- Complete a series of checks to ensure accurate information is applied to product packaging (bottles/labels/caps/cases), and that traceability is maintained, as well as carrying out raw material intake checks.
- Record any non-conforming or concessioned raw materials, semi-finished or finished products have been clearly labelled by production / fulfilment to prevent accidental use.
- Arrange sampling of semi-finished/finished products for testing and maintain accurate records of findings.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, and safe working area and comply with hygiene and safe guidelines as well as the use of swabs for lab testing and highlight areas of poor GMP/GHP and drive improvement to find solutions to eradicate them.
The successful candidate shall have food safety level 2 and a good knowledge of food systems including BRCGS Food and HACCP would be desirable.
- A keen eye for the finer details and ability able to work fast with accuracy.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable working in a chilled environment.
- Ideally trained in internal auditing.
- Be and excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Experience with iAuditor and Excel would be preferable.
The Quality Assurance Technician job is based in Cambridgeshire and is paying £14 per hour (c.£27.000) plus occasional overtime - according to your experience. Some Saturdays may be required.
The package includes company free product subscription.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 07:00am - 15:30pm and 13:30pm -22:00pm - Flexibility is essential for shift patterns.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: