- < < Back to search
Innovation ChefUp to £40,000 Location: Worcestershire Product: Catering, Food service Ref: 8559
A widely recognised international food manufacturing company that is well established and has been producing quality foods through their passion and creativity. They offer high-quality and sophisticated culinary product ranges in the form of their own brands.
About the Innovation Chef job
The purpose of your role will be to provide relevant input and culinary support to the Sales department. You will be the point of contact for customers (both wholesale and end users) in food service that purchase products through the wholesale distribution of catering products.
- Take responsibility for building relationships, including inventing, informing, inspiring and facilitating chefs and kitchen managers on existing and new products.
- Preparing and conducting demonstrations at both national and international events and wholesalers.
- Providing technical support for sales and NPD projects.
- Informing relevant departments such as Marketing, NPD and sales about trends and market information.
- Giving culinary input and conducting tasting kitchen sessions with clients and prospective customers.
- Planning and administration related to the above, such as making appointments, planning routes, and writing customer and visit reports.
The successful candidate shall have fully completed chef training and possess a minimum of 5years experience in relevant hospitality industry as well as successful track record of organising and demonstrating tasting sessions.
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- An established network of connections within the food industry
- passion for food
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbally.
The Innovation Chef job is based in Worcestershire and is paying up to £40,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday - Friday.
People who viewed this job also viewed: