- < < Back to search
Sales Manager – Food Safety Services$65,000 - $85,000 + Commission Location: Home Based (US or Canada) Product: Food Auditing / Advisory Business Ref: 62909
This global business provides recognised food safety audits, inspections, and consulting services to allow food and beverage manufacturers’ internal quality and safety standards to realise their highest potential.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading new business development and sales activities within the food and beverage sector in US/CAN Region.
You will play a key role in managing and growing existing strategic accounts. You will represent the business as an industry leader through leadership and involvement with key regional and global clients.
- Develop strategic relationships with new clients.
- Deliver compelling, customer-centric sales presentations and proposals to prospects and customers by leveraging data to drive insights and actions.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to management.
- Partner with the Food Safety function at the company headquarters to develop and execute sales plans to grow revenue.
- Leverage industry network and key customer relationships to grow the portfolio of services and training capabilities.
- Identify emerging markets & market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitor offerings.
Food safety services sales experience is essential. You will have experience working for a food safety services provider or auditing business and have worked with clients such as food & beverage manufacturers, food processors etc. in a commercial (sales) or marketing capacity.
Ideally degree educated from an accredited college or university (MBA preferred), you will have strong oral and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking.
The ability to travel frequently is also required.
The Sales Manager job is home-based with regular travel (up to 30% of your time) visiting your clients throughout the US and Canada. Therefore, you will currently live in either of these countries.
The salary is $65,000 - $85,000 according to your experience plus an excellent commission scheme.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Sales Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: