- < < Back to search
Technical Compliance Officer£40,000 + benefits Location: Somerset - Hybrid / Field based Product: Dried foods and ingredients Ref: 8608
This company specialises in customising savoury ingredients with individual products for every single customer. They lead a majority supply into food manufacturers including the majority of UK retailers and meal kit suppliers.
About the Technical Compliance Officer job - hybrid
The purpose of your role will be to conduct internal and supplier audits ensuring conformance at all stages whilst keeping accurate records of data and non-conformances.
- Maintain raw materials and packaging and supplier databases to a high level of accuracy inline with code of practice, legislation, and internal requirements.
- Requesting completion of technical forms from suppliers, reviewing/approving them, and monitoring the reviewing statuses.
- Work closely with the Supplier Compliance Manager to ensure the documents held on file are up to date and accurate.
- Working closely with Specifications, Product Technologists, NPD and Sales Teams to ensure all internal and customer queries related to suppliers/raw materials/packaging are actioned or escalated where necessary.
- Carry out internal and supplier audits in accordance with internal guidelines to comply with regulation and legislative requirements.
The successful candidate shall have previous experience in a similar role in a Quality/Technical Team within a food manufacturing environment, possessing qualifications in Food Safety, HACCP and TACCP/VACCP, a third party auditor certification would be highly beneficial.
- Good level of computer literacy and data input.
- Have excellent numerical/verbal reasoning.
- Be able to work effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Have excellent organisational, planning, and be an excellent problem solver.
- Be able to communicate professionally at all levels, both written and verbally.
The Technical Compliance Officer job is based in Somerset and offers a hybrid element and shall require some field-based work and is paying £40,000 (+ travel expenses) according to your experience.
Further benefits include free private GP service accessible 365 days a year for you and your immediate family, bereavement counselling, expert support in relation to probate matters, and a free confidential support line. The company contributes a pension rate of 5.5%.
The working hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm with the flexibility to leave at 4:30pm if all tasks have been actioned effectively.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: