- < < Back to search
Technical Assistant£26,000 - £30,000 + bonus Location: Coventry Product: Meat Ref: 8486
This role is working for a family business that was founded on a set of principles and a vision to provide high quality products.
The business has a strong reputation which has been built on this commitment and can provide a great working culture and excellent progression opportunities for the right individual.
About the Technical Assistant job
The purpose of your role will be to ensure that the requirements for both FSA Higher Level Accreditation and the company’s customers are met through maintaining the standards for product safety, legality, traceability, quality, hygiene and housekeeping requirements.
- To monitor the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality, and quality.
- To carry out internal audits to schedule including glass, blades and personal hygiene, GMP’s as per schedules established by line manager.
- To ensure the control, quarantine, and corrective action of any non-conforming products either from production or at intake.
- Raise supplier nonconformance/ rejection notifications and following up to ensure investigations are carried out within requested timeframes.
- To support the QA Manager with monitoring and investigating customer complaints
- To support raw materials intake activities (including goods in, product release, customer certificates) and cover for holidays/sickness when required.
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role within a food manufacture environment and preferably be a food science Graduate or at least educated to A' level standard in science subjects. In addition:
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team.
- To lead by example, have good communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The Technical Assistant job is based in Coventry and is paying £26,000 - £30,000 according to your experience.
The package includes a free breakfast plus tea and coffee during breaks. You will also be entitled to a production bonus after successful probation, which could pay an additional £3,000 per year plus profit related pay after 3 years employment.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 7.00am - 4.00pm, a 40 hour week with 2 breaks per day.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: