- < < Back to search
Executive Chefup to £60,000 Location: London Product: Prepared Ref: 62595
An extremely exciting and rewarding position has just become available working for a passionate and dynamic food business, which is dedicated to producing eye-catching, delicious products which are supplied to a huge variety of well-known, corporate clients.
The business has ambitious plans for significant growth over the next 5 years and build on their current success, therefore you will have the opportunity to be a key part of this venture.
As Executive Chef, you will take the lead on the food and product operation, using your talent and skills to really drive the business forwards.
- Product/menu planning and new product innovation & development
- Budget management, for example daily food cost reports
- Recruitment and management of kitchen team members
- Analyse, implement and review packaging solutions analysis
- Review staffing levels to meet operational and financial needs
- Plan and coordinate an effective training schedule for new and existing team members
- Sett and monitor team member performance standards
- Implement food profession principles and practices
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate a clear passion, skill and innovative flair in order to create top quality products for high profile clients. You will ideally have 5+ years of experience working in food.
Highly effective management skills are essential, together with the ability to inspire and motivate the time.
You will also be business-savvy; experienced in budget management and planning with the ability to work both the kitchen and administrative aspects of the business
This is a highly varied role, where no two days are the same. You will possess initiative and problem-solving skills to approach new challenges.
The Executive Chef job is based in London and is paying up to £60,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
There is an option for flexible working, however due to the nature of the business, flexibility to work on-call, after hours and weekends will be required during peak periods and client events.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Executive Chef job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: