- < < Back to search
QA Technologist£26,000 - £29,000 Location: Worcestershire Product: Chilled/frozen raw and cooked Ref: 8524
This company’s specialty in sourcing the highest quality ingredients from responsible producers is widely recognised, and their commitment is to provide their extensive customer base with safe, clean, consistently better tasting products.
About the QA Technologist job
The purpose of your role will be to drive high factory and product standards through internal auditing, monitoring and reporting on food safety, legality and quality to ensure products, processes and factory environment are consistently fully compliant.
- Monitor quality of incoming goods including raw materials and packaging.
- Ensure products comply with company, customer, and legislative requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and promote the QA culture through auditing, training and development of operations staff.
- Assist in developing new manufacturing processes to maintain and increase efficiency and high product quality standards.
- Devise and coordinate internal audits, GMP and hygiene audits.
- Verify production paperwork to ensure they are completed correctly.
- Be responsible for overseeing the cleaning of food production equipment.
The successful person should have a minimum two-year experience in food industry production or QA or Technical role and a food Safety qualification with some auditor experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, outlook, word, excel, powerpoint etc
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
The QA Technologist job is based in Worcestershire and is paying £26,000 - £29,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 6:00am – 8:00am start time.
People who viewed this job also viewed: