- < < Back to search
Quality Supervisor£34,000 -£35,000 plus benefits Location: Yorkshire Product: Processed food products Ref: 8603
Founded many years ago in the UK and now part of a global group, this company's operations in the UK are across a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture and industrial applications.
They operate at the highest levels of quality in order to gain customer satisfaction whilst having excellent ethical and moral standards, insisting on a high level of personal integrity from all their 1,000's of staff worldwide.
About the Quality Supervisor job
The purpose of your role will include:
- To ensure the HACCP/Quality Systems are correctly implemented, monitored, and controlled, along with the day to day management of Quality Systems.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, managing external agencies and ensuring product safety/security.
- Complete both internal and external audits, maintaining an Audit Plan in conjunction with the Quality/Technical Team.
- Ensuring all audits are carried out to the relevant standard i.e. Group Supplier Audit or Accreditation Standard, including audit preparation.
- Generating and issuing of required reports.
- Provide analytical summaries that are maintained and supplied to relevant personnel.
- To highlight the correct training requirements for staff and ensure correct training with regards to quality is carried out.
- To ensure non-compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
- Ensuring that high levels of productivity, attendance and customer satisfaction are maintained at all times.
- Knowledge of HACCP, Food Safety, & Food Hygiene.
- Preferably knowledge of all relevant legislation relating to food and feed, animal by products and waste (although training on specific sectors can be provided for someone with the relevant qualifications).
- Proven practical experience of developing, managing, and implementing systems.
- Experience of training and coaching employees.
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and customers, generating, agreeing and implementing specifications.
- Experience of GFSI audits (BRC, ISO22001) and ISCC audits.
- Experience in dealing with Government agencies, including Local Authority at local and National level.
- Need to be a tenacious and confident communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Valid UK driving license to drive a hire car.
The Quality Supervisor job is based in Yorkshire and is paying £34,000 -£35,000 plus benefits according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, a generous pension, death in service, private health and sick pay (after qualifying period).
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: