- < < Back to search
Quality Control Operative£23,000 - £25,000 Location: Devon Product: Meat Ref: 8566
Having been crafting their specialty products for almost 30 years, and using their own specialised methods, this company supply some of the top UK retailers, wholesale, foodservice and major food distributors. Multi award winning and totally committed to excellent standards of both animal welfare and the environment, their hand made products always take time and are always of the highest quality – even fit for a king!
About the Quality Control Operative job
The purpose of your role will be to ensure food safety, legality, quality and authenticity procedures are continuously implemented.
- Demonstrate & promote a positive food safety culture, including good manufacturing practice and working in clean, safe manner.
- Check products meet quality specifications and compliance standards.
- Production records and checks including labelling, intake, production.
- Sample collection, admin and analysis/trend results.
- Traceability and mass balance checks
- Internal inspections including hygiene and fabric.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Assist during third party audits.
Ideally you will have experience in a manufacturing environment together with food hygiene. You will need to have though:
- Attention to detail.
- Able to follow instruction, willing to learn.
- Integrity and awareness to identify faults and challenge as appropriate.
- Self-motivated, able to use own initiative.
- Confident communicator and computer literate.
Other useful skills might be knowledge or experience of HACCP plus internal auditing.
The Quality Control Operative job is based in Devon and is paying £23,000 - £25,000 according to your experience.
The package includes a holiday entitlement of 23 days plus Bank Holidays, plus 1 day birthday leave, pension (3% employers, 5% employee), discounted products and cycle to work scheme.
The working hours are 39 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 8.00am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: