- < < Back to search
Quality Assurance Technologistc. £23,500 - £26,500 Location: Essex Product: Ambient food Ref: 8485
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment.
This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
About the Quality Assurance Technologist job
The purpose of your role will be to ensure that the requirements for BRC certification and customers are met plus maintain the standards for product safety, legality, traceability, quality, hygiene and housekeeping requirements.
- Carry out internal audits including glass, blades, personal hygiene, and GMP as per schedules.
- Ensure the control, quarantine, and corrective action of any non-conforming products either from production or at intake.
- Raise supplier nonconformance/rejection notifications and follow up to ensure investigations are carried out within requested timeframes.
- Liaise with the site operations for any quality related matters (including but not limited to weight control, foreign body issues including metal finds, coding, returns, storage).
- Support the QA Manager with monitoring and investigating customer complaints.
- Organise and arrange laboratory collection and testing as required.
- Liaise with the Intake and Despatch teams to ensure that product testing is completed and within specification.
- Collection and hosting of taste panels and shelf-life testing.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in food science or food technology related discipline.
- Previous food or beverage quality assurance or quality control experience (this could be from a university placement).
- Food Hygiene and Food Safety qualifications are a great benefit.
- Laboratory, auditing, or HACCP knowledge is also an advantage.
- High attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and IT literate.
- A driving licence is preferred due to the site location and shift pattern.
The Quality Assurance Technologist job is based in Essex and is paying c. £23,500 - £26,500 (which includes an attendance bonus).
The working hours are a rotating shift pattern of 6.00am -2.00pm and 8.00am – 4.00pm with some flexibility required.
People who viewed this job also viewed: