- < < Back to search
National Account Manager - Hybrid£40,000 + £500 monthly car allowance Location: Berkshire Product: Ambient Foods Ref: 8571
We are seeking a talented individual to join a family run business which supplies both own label and branded products to UK leading supermarkets, wholesalers, foodservice, and manufacturing customers.
About the National Account Manager job
The purpose of your role will be to manage and maintain current customer relationships and develop new contacts through the directed business strategy by working closely with the technical team to provide the highest levels of customer service across the board.
- To continually build and strengthen existing customer relationships, maintaining necessary contact for those relationships to thrive in all aspects of service.
- Effectively communicate any NPD briefs from customers back to the technical team to provide the best possible outcome in all scenarios.
- Track all samples sent to customers and communicate clear feedback to the development team to maximise excellent customer service and relationship longevity.
- Manage customer expectations for product delivery and service ensuring expectations and timescales are met accordingly.
- Analyse financial data by conducting periodic price reviews across customer accounts to ensure margins on products are maintained and maximizing profit margins.
- Develop and gain new customers based on the directed business strategy.
The successful candidate should have a proven record in account management and experience in the food manufacturing sector.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels is essential to succeed in this role.
- A full clean UK drivers license.
- A personable individual with a flair for interpersonal relationships.
- The highest standards of customer service and problem solving.
The National Account Manager job is based in Berkshire as well as the flexibility of homeworking. The role offers a salary of £40,000 per annum according to your experience.
The package includes company pension, a generous car allowance of £500 per month and hybrid working.
The working hours are Monday to Friday - office hours.
People who viewed this job also viewed: