- < < Back to search
Logistics Assistant£22,000 Location: Hampshire Product: Prepared Ref: 62832
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a traditional, family business which is extremely proud of their products. Supplied into high quality outlets and major UK retailers, the company has a clear vision to make and sell the best tasting and highest quality products!
The purpose of the role is to support the International Logistics & Customer Service Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the shipping, logistics and customer order functions of the business.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests.
- Look after/plan all shipments from Third Party Outsourcing.
- Prepare shipping documents.
- Coordinate supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery.
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries and provide real time information to customers.
- Stock reconciliation.
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers.
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer queries in a professional manner.
To be considered for the Logistics Assistant role, you will possess experience in a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator, or similar related role together with knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems.
A background of working in a food manufacturing business or FMCG is highly desirable.
You will have a good numerical ability, have excellent organisation and time management skills plus good customer service and communication skills.
A degree/HND or equivalent qualification in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or relevant field is also an advantage.
The Logistics Assistant job is based in Hampshire and is paying £22,000.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Logistics Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: