- < < Back to search
Junior Regulatory Advisor - hybrid£32,000 - £34,000 Location: Gloucestershire Product: Research Ref: 8520
The business provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food and beverage industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise, and knowledge.
About the Junior Regulatory Advisor job - Hybrid
The purpose of your role will be to help advise clients to meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements consistently and efficiently.
- Maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues, and likely developments. Complete legislative courses where necessary.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application, and interpretation of legislation.
- Successfully initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget. Recommend and implement change in services, products and systems & contribute to development and delivery of research projects.
- Take responsibility for income generation and/or cost control on projects managed and generated from enquiries and label reviews.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
The successful candidate should possess a graduate level qualification in a science or law related subject and some experience within a food industry placement.
- Excellent attention to detail, experience of regulatory and technical documents.
- Knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement, consultancy, or policy setting.
- Well-developed communication skills – training delivery and presentation skills would be an advantage.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
The Junior Regulatory Advisor job is homebased with some travel required and is paying £32,000 - £34,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension, health scheme, holiday buy/sell scheme, subsidised restaurant, and free parking.
The working hours are Monday - Friday / Office Hours.
People who viewed this job also viewed: