- < < Back to search
Telesales Executive£19,000 - £20,000 + bonus Location: Kent Product: Chilled Food Ref: 8213
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading food business that is dedicated to supplying its customers with the highest quality artisan products. The business has strong ethics, promoting leadership, teamwork, and customer satisfaction.
About the Telesales Executive job
The purpose of your role will be to take accurate orders through inbound and outbound telesales calls to existing, lapsed, and potential new customers - accurately inputting email orders, and advising customers of availability and special offers.
- Answer incoming calls and process enquiries in a professional manner.
- Conduct daily outgoing calls to achieve targets as per key performance indicators.
- Maintain the quality of each sales call to the highest level of professionalism.
- Manage the sales order mailbox.
- Promote products to customers with the aim of maximising profits.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Ensure all customer data handled is of the highest quality and is accurately maintained in the customer database and in line with GDPR.
- Work cooperatively with colleagues to ensure that the telesales function operates consistently and effectively.
- Keep up to date with information, training, and development opportunities appropriate to maintaining and developing professional service standards.
Skills & experience required for the Telesales Executive job
- Telesales, business/customer administration, customer contact centre or similar sales administration experience.
- Experience of working in an FMCG business is highly preferred, especially in food or beverage manufacturing.
- IT literate with strong administration ability.
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner.
The Telesales Executive job is based in Kent and is paying £19,000 - £20,000 according to your experience plus bonus.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, standard office hours (37.5 hours per week).
People who viewed this job also viewed: