- < < Back to search
Technical Team Leader£30,000 - £32,000 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 8057
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment.
This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
About the Technical Team Leader job
The purpose of your role will be to manage raw material, product, packaging, and artwork information which includes the safety, quality, and legality of products in accordance with the company quality management systems and customer requirements.
- Support the technical function to ensure the site meets the required standards for BRC, retail, and industrial customer audit standards.
- Coordinate daily technical activities within the technical team and technical enquires (internal, supplier, customer, and quality) whilst providing support to the Quality Systems with any technical projects.
- Maintain technical information including raw materials, supplier approval, risk assessments, QASs, labelling, ingredient declarations and finished product specifications.
- Work closely with the Quality Systems Manager and Head of Technical and Quality, including presenting to customers. This role will be outward-facing with both customers and suppliers.
- Assist and present during site audits and assessments.
- Providing internal and external customers with service excellence.
Skills & experience required for the Technical Team Leader job
- Educated to a degree level within a food related discipline preferable or 3+ years experience in a technical role.
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment (raw materials, branded and bulk/retail finished products) and an evident passion for the food industry.
- Strong understanding of technical systems including HACCP, supplier approval, BRC and retailer codes of practice.
- Knowledge of web-based specifications systems, food legislation, labelling, recipe management, nutrition calculations, allergen, ingredient declarations, and artwork approval.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and IT systems.
The Technical Team Leader job is based in Essex and is paying £30,000 - £32,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are 8.30 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
People who viewed this job also viewed: