- < < Back to search
Administratorc. £20,000 Location: Suffolk Product: Technical Services Ref: 7899
You will be working for a self-contained business unit that delivers comprehensive auditing services to UK retailers.
The purpose of your role as Administrator is to be responsible for the efficient planning of global food safety audits for a large retail client.
Working as an important part of a small and friendly team, you will ensure the audit schedule is successfully delivered and liaise with the Auditing Team ensuring they are working at optimum capacity and cost-effectively.
- Fully understand the Client audit schedule and scheduling rules/requirements.
- Allocate work to the Auditing Team based on competence, availability, location, and Client priorities as required, ensuring on time completion in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
- Ensure Auditor itineraries and travel arrangements are provided on time, including diary management and UK and overseas travel arrangements.
- Provide regular updates to the Operational Account Manager of programme schedule changes and delivery progress.
- Update and maintain accurate records using the appropriate business systems, applications, and databases, including Dynamics 365 and the Client’s own audit portal.
- Act as the initial escalation point for any Client queries in a polite and professional manner, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with promptly and are satisfactorily resolved.
- Strong administration experience in a client facing role.
- Experienced in diary/appointment management.
- Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft Office applications plus ideally Dynamics 365.
- Experience working in a technical services business on a national scale would be a key advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to effectively communicate with clients and multiple business teams.
- Highly organised, the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, together with excellent attention to detail.
- A driving licence and own transport are essential due to the site location.
The Administrator job is based in Suffolk and is paying c. £20,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Administrator job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: