- < < Back to search
Technical Auditor£25,000 - £29,000 Location: South/West Yorkshire Product: Chilled & Frozen Ref: 8146
This role is working for a leading food processor which supplies predominantly to further food manufacturing. Using modern production facilities, the business provides high-quality products and services and is dedicated to fully meeting and exceeding customer needs.
About the Technical Auditor job
- Ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented, and maintained.
- Promote awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation through code of practice audits or customer guidance notes.
- Conduct routine audits against customer COPs to confirm the site is working to agreed standards and comply with all requirements.
- Liaise with the Technical Manager on matters related to customer complaints and complete investigation.
- Analyse data on the effectiveness of the QMS and evaluate where continual improvements of the QMS can be made.
- Implement the supplier monitoring program and trend supplier performance.
- Support the internal and external specification writing process.
- Prepare and participate in factory visits and technical audits to support the Technical Manager.
Skills & experience required for the Technical Auditor job
- Ideally educated to a degree level in food science food technology or a related subject.
- Experience working in a quality, technical, or food safety compliance role in food manufacturing.
- Exposure to manufacturing on behalf of retailers is desirable.
- Internal Auditing qualification and knowledge of BRC food safety standard is preferred.
- Qualified in Food Safety, Food Hygiene, HACCP etc. is also a benefit.
- High attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
The Technical Auditor job is based in the West/South Yorkshire region and is paying £25,000 - £29,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are 40 hours per week, office hours.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: