- < < Back to search
Technical Administratorc. £21,700 Location: West/South Yorkshire Product: Chilled & Frozen Ref: 8147
This role is working for a leading food processor which supplies predominantly to further food manufacturing. Using modern production facilities, the business provides high-quality products and service and is dedicated to fully meeting and exceeding customer needs.
About the Technical Administrator job
- Upload and manage export data information to export products out of the UK using external and internal data systems.
- Invoice logging and technical documentation filing support for easy retrieval.
- Support and stand in when required for specifications with both supplier and customers, online systems, and paper copies.
- Support internal specification system, updating as necessary and communicating to relevant staff and departments.
- Assist the technical department in logging complaints and enquiries, filing reporting and trending, and supporting the investigation process and respective corrective action as necessary.
- Support in conducting traceability as requested by customers and during audits, and to planned schedule from raw material back to ingredients and finished product.
- Prepare and participate in factory visits and technical audits.
- Support and help the technical department with the implementation of the Quality Manual.
Skills & experience required for the Technical Administrator job
This role would suit a recent food science graduate or food technology graduate who is looking for their first job in the food manufacturing industry in a technical role. Specific food technical experience is not necessary as full training can be given.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in food science, food technology or a related subject.
- Experience working in a quality, technical, or food safety related role in food manufacturing would be a benefit (such as from a university placement)
- Qualifications in Food Safety, Food Hygiene, HACCP etc. are also a benefit.
- High attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
The Technical Administrator job is based in West/South Yorkshire and is paying c. £21,700 (paid at an hourly rate of £10.43). Overtime is also available.
The role also comes with the opportunity for progression. The business will train the successful candidate on food safety technical systems, which can lead to promotion and salary increase.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am – 4.30 pm.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: