- < < Back to search
Specifications Technologist£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits Location: Buckinghamshire Product: Chilled Ref: 8193
You will be working within a modern and recently built manufacturing facility for a successful food manufacturer which produces an exceptional range of high quality, great-tasting food products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customer and offering innovative, market-leading products.
About the Specifications Technologist job
As a member of a busy technical development team, you will be responsible for supporting the maintenance and updating of ingredient, finished product and process specifications for both branded and customer own label products.
- Maintain the raw material supplier systems; obtain up to date BRC certificates, raw materials specifications, and maintain supplier questionnaires.
- Create first draft specifications for a variety of customers and work on the retailer specification systems
- Liaise with the process team regarding the compilation of information including shelf life and analytical results.
- Ensure each product has an approved and finalised product specification
- Be involved with the generation and checking off artworks.
Skills & experience required for the Specifications Technologist job
- Food industry technical administration/specifications experience, with knowledge of writing retailer specifications.
- Ideally degree/NHD educated in a food science, food technology or nutrition discipline.
- A background of working with products such as chilled prepared foods, ready meals, food-to-go or similar product would be an advantage.
- Must be adaptable to working in a fast-paced environment and be good at managing different work criteria.
The Specifications Technologist job is based in Buckinghamshire and is paying £30,000 - 35,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days of holiday plus 8 days annual leave, up to 6% matched pension, Cash Health Plan and KPI bonus based on company/individual performance.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: