- < < Back to search
Sales Order Processor£22,000 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 8188
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment.
This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
About the Sales Order Processor job
The purpose of your role will be to process orders for the business liaising closely with external hauliers and customers plus the planning, purchasing, and warehouse teams.
- Process orders accurately and in a timely manner and record for monthly reports
- Raise and record shortages with purchased stocks.
- Communicate with the planning team on shortages of stock to determine production dates.
- Liaise with Forecast Analyst on orders which exceed the predicted forecast.
Skills & experience required for the Sales Order Processor job
- Experience in customer administration, customer order, sales admin, despatch, or other order processing related role.
- Ideally have worked in FMCG or food manufacturing.
- Good numerical skills and excellent telephone manner.
- IT literate.
- Highly organised with fantastic attention to detail.
The Sales Order Processor job is based in Halstead and is paying £22,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.