- < < Back to search
Sales Executive£30,000 + bonus Location: West Midlands Product: Prepared Ref: 8062
You will be working with a well-established food manufacturer of chilled and frozen products.
The business is proud of its reputation of bringing innovative food solutions to their customers, receiving multiple awards and recognition within their product sector.
About the Sales Executive job
This is a very exciting time to join the business in a brand-new role as part of the business’ expansion.
The company have recently launched a new branded range of food products which will be sold directly to the consumer.
You will have the opportunity to nurture and build a new customer base to support the growth of the business and product range.
- Researching potential new leads and keeping on top of developments.
- Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – this could include reaching out on social media, phoning, emailing, or meeting in person
- Keeping on top of administrative tasks – such as updating the CRM (customer relationship management) system.
- Holding presentations and demonstrations for potential clients.
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
Skills & experience required for the Sales Executive job
This role would suit an individual with some sales/commercial experience who is looking for a role to make their own and drive business growth.
Experience in selling products direct to consumers and small retail outlets would be fantastic, especially food products.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Commercial awareness.
- High interest in food products and food retail.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Full, clean UK valid driving licence.
The Sales Executive job is based in West Midlands and is paying £30,000 plus sales related bonus of c. £5,000 or potentially higher according to performance.
You will also have access to a company vehicle to visit new customers.
The working hours are Monday to Friday.
People who viewed this job also viewed: