- < < Back to search
Quality Controller (Contract)£24,675 Location: Hampshire Product: Fresh produce Ref: 8149
The business prides itself in supplying the highest quality fresh produce throughout the UK.
They are not only passionate about ensuring products are supplied in excellent condition, but also about their people and the continued success of the business.
About the Quality Controller job
- Assist in controlling the quality of incoming goods through checking and evaluation.
- Organise the sorting of goods.
- Ensure receipt of containers loaded on third party ships.
- Prepare a weekly schedule.
- Collect and analyse shipping data.
- Participate in weekly quality meetings.
Skills & experience required for the Quality Controller job
- Experience working in a food quality assurance or quality control environment.
- Knowledge of HACCP and sampling practices.
- Excellent communication.
- Able to manage and work effectively within a busy team.
- Good IT skills.
- Experience of working within a port environment is desirable.
The Quality Controller job is based in Portsmouth and is paying £24,675.
The working hours are 40 hrs per week, Monday to Friday.
This role is a temporary contract with no fixed duration.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: