- < < Back to search
Quality Control Managerc. £30,000 - £35,000 Location: Hampshire Product: Fresh Produce Ref: 8228
The business prides itself in supplying the highest quality fresh produce throughout the UK.
They are not only passionate about ensuring products are supplied in excellent condition, but also about their people and the continued success of the business.
About the Quality Control Manager job
You will oversee all quality control activities and procedures to ensure products comply with expected quality and safety standards, raising non-conformances and quarantining any out-of-spec products.
You will also compile and write reports on quality control activities and results, analysing data to identify trends and concerns.
- Manage the quality control of incoming goods through checking and evaluation.
- Manage the Quality Controller’s workload and delegate effectively.
- Organise the sorting of goods.
- Ensure receipt of containers loaded on third-party ships.
- Prepare the weekly quality control schedule.
- Collect and analyse shipping data.
- Participate in weekly quality meetings.
Skills & experience required for the Quality Control Manager job
This role would suit an experienced Quality Controller, Senior QA, QA Technician or similar who is looking for a step up from their current role.
Key skills include:
- Experience working in a food quality assurance or quality control environment.
- Experience with writing reports and analysing data.
- Knowledge of HACCP and sampling practices.
- Able to manage and work effectively within a busy team.
- Comfortable visiting customers as required.
- IT literate including Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of working within a port environment is desirable.
The Quality Control Manager job is based in Portsmouth and is paying c. £30,000 - £35,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7 am – 3 pm.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: