- < < Back to search
QA Technologistc. £21,700 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 8221
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment.
This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
About the QA Technologist job
The purpose of your role as QA Technologist will be to ensure the requirements for BRC certification and customers are met and to maintain the standards for product safety, legality, traceability, quality, hygiene and housekeeping.
- Control the incoming goods to the risk assessed schedule, taking samples and completing required paperwork.
- Carry out scheduled internal audits including glass, blades, and personal hygiene.
- Ensure the control, quarantine, and corrective action of any non-conforming products.
- Assist with monitoring and investigation of complaints.
- Assist with organising and assessing laboratory testing as required.
- Create and provide certificates of conformance to customers at the point of despatch.
Skills & experience required for the QA Technologist job
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science, or food technology discipline.
- Previous food or beverage quality assurance or quality control related experience (this could be from a university placement).
- Food Hygiene and Food Safety qualifications are a great benefit.
- Laboratory, auditing, or HACCP knowledge is also an advantage.
- High attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and IT literate.
- A driving licence is preferred due to the site location and shift pattern.
The QA Technologist job is based in Essex and is paying c. £21,700, which is paid at £10.32 per hour, rising to £10.43 per hour after probation. Paid overtime is also available.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, on a rotating shift pattern of 6 am – 2 pm / 2 pm – 10 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: