- < < Back to search
Production Team Leader (Nights)£10.90 - £14.00 per hour Location: North Kent Product: Chilled Food Ref: 8136
The company is an innovative and fast-growing prepared product business supplying the UK market and leading retailers with high quality products.
About the Production Team Leader (Nights) job
You will be responsible for overseeing and first-line management of the night production team.
- Completion of all production related administration and paperwork.
- Management of labour costs for your team.
- Management of waste levels for your team.
- Ensure products meet customer specifications.
Skills & experience required for the Production Team Leader (Nights) job
- A background working in a manufacturing or production related environment, ideally in food or beverage manufacturing.
- Experience in a supervisory, team leader, line leader or similar role where you have been responsible for supervising other staff.
- Good communication skills.
- Food production related qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, Food Hygiene would be a benefit.
- Driving licence and own transport is required due to site location.
The Production Team Leader (Nights) job is based in North Kent and is paying £10.90 per hour, this will then increase to £14.00 per hour once you have completed your probation period.
There is also overtime available on either the night or day shift.
The working hours are 4 nights per week (including 1 weekend night) 5.30 pm – 5.30 am.
People who viewed this job also viewed: