- < < Back to search
Production Planner£30,000 - £35,000 Location: Greater Manchester Product: Ambient Ref: 8225
The business produces high-quality food products and exceptional service to enable their customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
About the Production Planner job
You will play an integral role in ensuring customer orders are produced and delivered on time and in full plus develop and maintain customer relationships to help preserve business flow and meet agreed targets.
- Confirm all the orders from the previous day.
- Book in the previous day’s production on the ERP system (Axapta), escalating ingredient issues.
- Run Master Scheduling throughout the day and place orders on the plan for maximum efficiency.
- Amend/cancel works orders accordingly.
- Liaise with the goods out & warehouse department to identify shortages and organise transport accordingly.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers, external contacts, and colleagues, ensuring a professional manner is always maintained.
- Liaise with the Sales Department ensuring customer shortages are highlighted in a timely manner, prior to the agreed customer delivery date.
- Maintain strong customer relations and ensure any shortages, late deliveries and balance orders are communicated to sales and customers.
- Liaise with the Production Manager regarding trials going to plant.
- Additional, daily activities will include answering the telephone and emails, assisting with visitors and general administrative duties.
Skills & experience required for the Production Planner job
- Production planning experience in FMCG, most preferably food manufacturing.
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is an advantage.
- Able to plan and organise work efficiently and effectively.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written and able to establish productive relationships with colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
The Production Planner job is based in Greater Manchester and is paying £30,000 - £35,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 21 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, sick pay, VDU Vouchers, and an annual discretionary bonus.
The working hours are Monday - Thursday 8 am - 4.30 pm and Friday 7.30 am - 3 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: