- < < Back to search
Planning & Supply Chain Managerup to £55,000 Location: Lancashire Product: Prepared Ref: 8043
This role is working for a well-established prepared foods manufacturer which produces great tasting products to the highest standards.
Based in a modern, BRC accredited facility, the business work with some of the biggest and most progressive names in the grocery, retail, and wholesale sector.
This is a brand new role that has been created due to the ongoing success and expansion of the business.
The purpose of your role as Planning & Supply Chain Manager is to play a pivotal role within the business providing both short term operational planning and longer-term forward forecasting.
Leading a team of Planners and Logistics Operatives, this role will look to develop the company planning capability through both enhancing the planning systems and developing the team.
- Ensure all production plans are submitted and aligned to meet KPIs.
- Manage planning master data maintenance ensuring the accuracy of data is adhered to.
- Effective planning and budget responsibility for labour alongside the Operations Managers to minimise cost impact.
- Present at the monthly S&OP meetings to review forecasts and ensure capacity requirements are met.
- Promote a can-do attitude and lead by example, developing self‐managed and motivated teams with the capacity to drive their own performance standards.
- Manage raw material and finished goods to the optimum level, with regard to MOQ’s, space constraints and product component complexity.
- Manage accurate stock counting on a weekly monthly and annual basis to support the finance team.
- Management of warehousing for both on and off site, in chilled frozen and ambient materials.
- Management of incoming and outgoing logistics and their respective teams.
Skills and experience required for the Planning & Supply Chain Manager job
- Strong supply chain and planning experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment (food, pharma, chemical, packaging etc.)
- Educated to a Degree/HND level or equivalent in a supply chain capacity is an advantage.
- An analytical mindset with excellent leadership capabilities and proven management experience, developing and mentoring staff to achieve their full potential.
- Fully conversant with all aspects of production planning, MRP, forecasting, and capacity planning.
- Excellent IT skills with a strong understanding of both Excel and Sage or similar.
The Planning & Supply Chain Manager job is based in Lancashire and is paying up to £55,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, plus an annual bonus scheme.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, office hours.
People who viewed this job also viewed: