- < < Back to search
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer£30,000 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 8058
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment.
This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
About the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for carrying our planned maintenance tasks and site repairs along with providing engineering support for the operations team.
- Ensure maintenance tasks comply with company HACCP, Quality Manual, Health & Safety Policy and Operating Procedures.
- Respond to any production-related activity involving any plant or machinery.
- Carry out any planned maintenance tasks as directed and to the required standard in line with company and industry standards.
- Participate in site-wide operational projects such as installation of new equipment and plant, de-commissioning of machinery or other project-based activities.
- Complete any necessary administration processes to the required standard.
- Operate a clean as you go policy, ensuring full compliance with food hygiene standards.
Skills & experience required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job
- Time served engineer in a production, manufacturing or FMCG environment, ideally food manufacturing.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in an operating engineering environment.
- Qualified in electrical/mechanical engineering or equivalent industrial experience.
- Thorough knowledge of packaging machinery, ability to fabricate and weld.
- You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of Inverters.
- Fabrication and Tig welding experience to a high standard, including hygienic pipe fitting.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fault find.
- Competent with single/three-phase and low voltage control applications and installations.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job is based in Essex and is paying £30,000.
The working hours are Rotating shift pattern of 6 am - 2 pm, 2 pm - 10 pm and 8 am - 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
People who viewed this job also viewed: