- < < Back to search
Product Development & Marketing CoordinatorCompetitive salary Location: East Sussex Product: Ambient Ref: 7961
This role is working for a company that was founded on a set of principles and a vision to provide high quality, well-researched products.
The business is privately owned and has ambitious investment plans to develop their product range, therefore scope for progression is available for the right candidate.
The purpose of your role as Product Development & Marketing Coordinator is to support the Product Manager on the progression of new product development projects plus work with the wider marketing team on product related tasks.
This is a brand new position due to business growth and is therefore an exciting time to join the team.
- Oversee the product change process, draft product timelines, and drive their progression.
- Accurately calculate product margins on changing costs.
- A large responsibility of new and existing product development (NPD & EPD).
- Coordinate the development of the monthly product catalogues.
- Arrange product sample sends and procurement of competitor samples.
Key skills and experience for the Product Development & Marketing Coordinator include:
- Educated to a degree level in a marketing or product development subject or marketing/product experience.
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets.
- Commercially minded – understand margins, profit etc.
- Good research & communication skills.
- Project management experience is highly desirable.
- Career interest in marketing and/or product development.
- Driving licence preferred due to location.
The Product Development & Marketing Coordinator job is based in East Sussex and is paying a competitive salary according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days leave plus bank holidays, 50% discount on all staff purchases, workplace pension scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.