- < < Back to search
Warehouse Production Administrator£9 - £11 per hour Location: Cheshire Product: Ambient Ref: 7909
You will be working for a high-quality food manufacturer, within their BRC Grade A production facility, supplying products to their customer base all over the UK.
The purpose of your role as Warehouse Production Administrator is to support the Warehouse & Logistics Manager with administrative tasks, to ensure the planning of collections and deliveries are efficiently processed.
- Produce delivery notes against completed picking confirmations.
- Advise the Production Planner and customer service team on any shortages.
- Update Excel transport database with dispatched sales orders and all necessary shipping information.
- Book delivery slots with customers
- Printing labels for the orders which are ready for dispatch
- Filing picking confirmation in the warehouse and make changes to picking confirmations as required.
- Printing confirmations and assigning shipment numbers
To be considered for the Warehouse Production Administrator:
- 2 years experience working in an administration role.
- A background working in a Warehouse, Production or Logistics environment.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Excel
- A knowledge of food production and related planning activities highly beneficial.
- Excellent organisation skills with high attention to detail.
The Warehouse Production Administrator job is based in Cheshire and is paying £9 - £11.50 per hour according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am - 4 pm (3 pm finish on a Friday).
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: