- < < Back to search
Junior Development Technologist£20,000 - £24,000 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 8036
You will be working for a market-leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative products. They are a well-established business that is committed to the very highest levels of quality, safety and legality in food manufacturing.
As Junior Development Technologist, you will support in coordinating NPD projects in line with the customer briefs, whilst working with both internal and external requirements.
- Completing customer specifications.
- Making and tasting of samples.
- Requesting raw material samples and flavours from suppliers.
- Sending samples to customers and suppliers.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, and couriers.
- Preparing Tasting Panels.
- Requesting information for new raw materials.
Skills & experience required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a food science, food technology or similar graduate to start their first professional role in food product development.
- Educated to an HND/Degree level in Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, or related subject.
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment in a technical or NPD role would be a benefit (such as a university placement).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and quick to learn.
- Scientific understanding of basic lab equipment.
- A passion for food and NPD; high interest in food flavours and trends.
- Driving Licence beneficial but not essential.
The Junior Development Technologist job is based in Essex and is paying £20,000 - £24,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 4.30 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: