- < < Back to search
ERP Implementation Project Manager£500 per day Location: Essex Product: Fresh produce Ref: 8235
The business prides itself in supplying the highest quality fresh produce throughout the UK.
They are not only passionate about ensuring products are supplied in excellent condition, but also about their people and the continued success of the business.
About the ERP Implementation Project Manager job
The purpose of your role will be to manage the ongoing implementation of the new site ERP system - Aptean Food & Beverage ERP LINKFRESH Edition.
The system is currently partway through the implementation stage; therefore, this is an immediate requirement of someone who can start ASAP.
Skills & experience required for the ERP Implementation Project Manager job
- Strong experience in successfully project managing large, ERP implementations.
- Specific experience of Aptean Food & Beverage ERP LINKFRESH Edition would be fantastic.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, planning and organisation skills
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Project Management certifications/qualifications are a great advantage i.e. PRINCE2 or equivalent.
The ERP Implementation Project Manager job is based in Essex and is paying £500 per day.
This is an interim contract role with a duration of 6 months, with an immediate (or as soon as possible) start date.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: