- < < Back to search
HR & Office Manager£30,000 - £35,000 Location: West London Product: Ambient Ref: 8155
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, premium manufacturer which has won several awards for its great-tasting products.
Working from a BRC grade A facility, the company are dedicated to supplying only the highest quality products to prestigious retail and hospitality clients
About the HR & Office Manager job
The purpose of your role will be to manage the human resources, recruitment and office functions of the business.
- Implement recruitment of short- and long-term personnel.
- Review job applications, candidate shortlisting, and interviews.
- Check professional references and prepare job offers.
- Ensure recruitment and personnel actions are compliant with UK policies and procedures, contract requirements, UK regulations, and local labour law.
- Conduct termination procedures, including arranging exit interviews, and collection of all equipment and termination documents.
- Organise annual staff appraisals and reviews.
- Organise social activities and team building events
- Manage staff disciplinaries and investigation of incidents.
- Process group monthly payroll.
- Supervise the office requirement such as event booking where necessary.
- Manage yearly BRC survey for operations staff & office.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed, and risk assessments are carried out.
Skills & experience required for the HR & Office Manager job
- Strong human resources experience, ideally at a manager level.
- Ideally degree qualified in business and human resources management or CIPD Level 5 or above.
- Expertise in HR best practices and in-depth knowledge of employment law regulations.
- Experience in monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation.
- The ability to work with a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism.
The HR & Office Manager job is based in West London and is paying £30,000 - £35,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.