- < < Back to search
Warehouse & Logistics Manager£35,000 - £40,000 Location: Greater Manchester Product: Ambient Ref: 62984
This role is working for an extremely successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer.
The business is dedicated to supplying high-quality products and combined with exceptional service, enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
Due to ongoing expansion, the business is now seeking a Warehouse & Logistics Manager to support and oversee their dedicated and talented logistics and warehouse teams.
- Manage the movement of goods in/goods out.
- Daily route planning for pickups and deliveries.
- Manage 3rd party transport agreements and 3rd party storage.
- Ensure all health & safety requirements are met in the department.
- Arranging goods for export including customs requirements.
- Oversee stock consumption, flow of materials, corrections, and audits.
- Manage required waste services.
- Manage daily admin requirements including invoices, materials, orders and reports.
You will have experience in a similar warehouse and logistics management role, most ideally in food manufacturing or similar.
Qualifications such as Warehouse Operations Management, Logistic Management, Warehousing and Storage etc. are all highly desirable.
You will be highly organised, have strong communication skills plus excellent team management skills.
You will also be IT literate including intermediate to advanced user of Excel.
The Warehouse & Logistics Manager job is based in Greater Manchester and paying £35,000 - £40,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday (8 am – 4.30 pm) and Fridays (7.30 am – 3.30 pm).
How to apply
To be considered for the Warehouse & Logistics Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: