- < < Back to search
Graduate Technical Assistantup to £22,000 Location: Greater Manchester Product: Prepared Ref: 8061
This role is working for a successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer.
The business produces high-quality food products and exceptional service to enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
About the Graduate Technical Assistant job
The purpose of your role will be to support the technical team by undertaking tasks related to compliance, updating, and creating procedures, inputting data and conducting training on relevant procedures.
- Creating and issuing procedures.
- Creating and issuing production recipes.
- Conducting inductions for new employees.
- Conducting ongoing training of staff.
- Updating and editing SOPs, policies and QMS.
- Assist and participate with site audits including BRC, Customer, RSPO etc.
Skills & experience required for the Graduate Technical Assistant job
- Degree/HND in food science, food technology or related discipline OR experience working in a food industry technical role (such as a university placement).
- Excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail.
- Additional qualifications such as Food Safety, HACCP, Food Hygiene, Internal Auditing all a great benefit.
- Ideally familiar with the creating and updating procedures.
- BRC standard experience is also a great advantage.
The Graduate Technical Assistant job is based in Greater Manchester and is paying up to £22,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday - Thursday 8 am - 4.30 pm and Friday 7.30 am - 3 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: