- < < Back to search
Graduate Sales Executiveup to £25,000 Location: West London Product: Ambient food Ref: 8162
This successful food processing business is a UK leading innovator within their product sector. They have grown rapidly over the last few years and have flourished to become a trusted name in the food industry.
About the Graduate Sales Executive job
This is an entry-level role, aimed at an individual with high potential who is looking to join a business where they can develop their skills and commercial knowledge.
Full support will be provided to learn and fully understand the company’s products, processes, and production capabilities, using knowledge to effectively carry out commercial activities.
- Understand the value of the product and its position in the market and highlight new areas of opportunity.
- Stay up to date with new product lines in the market.
- Support the sales department where required to reach the team’s goals.
- Actively seek new business leads and identify market opportunities.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers.
- Follow the Sales Strategy SOP in all activities.
- Manage sample preparation and despatch.
- Prepare sales and marketing presentations.
- Participate in both national and international food exhibitions.
Skills & experience required for the Graduate Sales Executive job
We are looking for a confident and dedicated individual who is educated to a degree level or equivalent in a subject such as business, sales or commercial related; a food business management degree or similar would be perfect!
Or you may possess FMCG/food manufacturing sales, marketing or commercial experience and be looking for a new challenge.
This role would suit someone who is looking to build a career in food industry sales, as the role has a lot of scope for development and progression in the business.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, and be commercially/business aware and customer focused.
The Graduate Sales Executive job is based in West London and is paying up to £25,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, office hours.
People who viewed this job also viewed: