- < < Back to search
Technical Administratorup to £22,000 Location: Kent Product: Prepared Ref: 7910
This job is working for a very well-established and respected manufacturer that supplies to UK retailers and foodservice markets, as well as further food manufacturing.
Always at the forefront of product development and innovation, they have continually invested in new facilities and the latest technologies.
Responsibilities of the Technical Administrator:
- Coordinate new raw materials approval, liaising with suppliers and other teams within the company to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain the raw materials and supplier databases, ensuring all technical information is gathered from suppliers, checked, and input.
- Working closely with Specifications, Product Technologist, NPD, and Sales Teams to solve customer and internal queries regarding raw materials and suppliers.
- Review raw materials specifications and chains of custody to ensure compliance with legislation, customers code of practice and internal requirements.
- Review supplier questionnaires and procedures to ensure compliance with legislation, and internal requirements.
Key skills and experience for the Technical Administrator include:
- Educated to a degree level in a food science related subject and/or food technical experience.
- IT Literate (Good Excel & Microsoft Office skills)
- Organised, professional and able to work under own initiative
- Strong analytical skills and be able to assimilate and present information
The Technical Administrator job is based in Kent and is paying up to £22,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
The company will also consider candidates who wish to predominantly work from home (after the initial training period), with visits to the company office a few times per year.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: