- < < Back to search
Graduate/Junior Engineer£23,000 Location: North West London Product: Chilled Ref: 7912
This specialised chilled business has a simple yet admirable goal; to provide excellent quality, innovative products which taste as good as they look.
The company is highly passionate about its products. Their enormous success comes from their ongoing dedication to customer satisfaction plus investment in their products and teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to receive valuable post-qualification training and guidance. Gained through direct, hands-on experience by working closely with the Engineering Manager.
You will learn the overall food manufacturing process, including all the required engineering processes and daily activities to sustain production line performance and efficiency.
- Carry out proactive machine maintenance following the PPM schedule to plant, machinery, and equipment to prevent unplanned downtime.
- Carry out repairs of food production equipment as required in response to breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement, liaising with the Engineering Manager to implement improvements where possible.
- Ensure any potential issues/factors discovered, which may potentially risk production uptime, are communicated to the Engineering Manager and the production team.
- Ensure engineering stores stock levels are kept replenished and any required parts are sourced from suppliers as needed.
- Assist with new machinery/plant installation as required.
- Ensure all required engineering documents are completed accurately.
We are looking for a recent University graduate or College leaver, who is looking to join a business at a Trainee level, to start their engineering career.
Key attributes include:
- Qualified to a Degree, Diploma, City & Guilds, or equivalent level within Mechanical, Production, Manufacturing, or similar engineering discipline.
- Completion of a placement in an FMCG or food production environment would be a great advantage.
- Highly organised and a hands-on approach, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn and open to developing your knowledge plus keen to take on new responsibilities as your role grows.
The Graduate/Junior Engineer job is based in North West London and paying £23,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am – 4 pm / 9 am – 5 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: