- < < Back to search
Technical & QA Coordinator - Maternity Contract£25,000 - £30,000 Location: Leicestershire Product: Ambient Ref: 7992
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an independent, established food manufacturing company that specialises in producing great-tasting and high-quality products.
The purpose of your role as Technical & QA Coordinator is to drive quality standards and continuously review and improve existing procedures throughout the production & warehouse processes.
You will take full ownership of the technical and quality agenda and work very closely with the Production Manager and their team.
- Responsible for managing food safety, GMP, Microbiology and QC checks, HACCP, and process control documents.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured to the agreed finished product specification.
- Ensure that the allergen matrix is maintained, and all free-from products are sent for allergen analysis.
- Ensure that documented procedures and schedules are in place for all cleaning/hygiene activities and ensure that factory staff are correctly trained.
- Responsible for all aspects of BRCGS certification and audit within the site.
- Carry out completion of GMP audits.
- Assist in the investigation of complaints and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensure that the annual certification to organic, halal, kosher and vegan standards are maintained and the regulations required are followed within the factory.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced technical person or someone looking to take the next step as a Technical Coordinator from assistant level.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced technical individual with experience of challenging the norm and who is willing to pursue and make changes to drive the business forward.
Key skills and experience for the Technical & QA Coordinator include:
- Strong technical/QA track record within the food manufacturing industry.
- Experience of Quality Management Systems including BRC
- Preferred qualifications include Advanced HACCP and Food Hygiene certificate, Lead Auditor, NEBOSH / IOSH Qualification
- Self-motivated, focused, and able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communications skills.
The Technical & QA Coordinator job is based in Leicestershire and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am – 4 pm, with flexibility required.
This role is a maternity contract with a duration of 9 months. There is the possibility for the role to become permanent (either full or part-time).
People who viewed this job also viewed: