- < < Back to search
Technical Administration Assistant£10.50 - £11.00 per hour Location: Greater Manchester Product: Ambient Ref: 7884
This role is working for a company that was founded on a set of principles and a vision to provide high quality, well-researched products.
The business is privately owned and has ambitious investment plans to develop its product range, therefore scope for progression is available for the right candidate.
The purpose of your role as Technical Administration Assistant is to ensure the business fully complies with all codes of practice and legal requirements through the upkeep of all required food technical documentation.
- Provide administrative support to the technical team.
- Create and update technical documentation such as product specifications, raw material data, ingredients etc.
- Conduct recipe checks.
- Creation of product labelling.
- Ensure all technical information and documents are up to date and completed correctly i.e. audit ready at all times.
To be considered for the Technical Administration Assistant, you will:
- Ideally degree educated in a food science, food technology, nutrition, or related subject.
- Have previous food industry technical experience.
- Knowledge of product specifications, ideally using customer portals.
- Excellent IT skills and high attention to detail.
The Technical Administration Assistant job is based in the Greater Manchester region and is paying £10.50 - £11.00 per hour according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday – Thursday 8 am – 4.30 pm and Friday 7.30 am – 3 pm.
This is a temporary contract role, with a duration of 3-6 months. The business are looking for candidates who can start immediately, therefore if you are interested please apply ASAP.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Administration Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: