- < < Back to search
QA Manager£35,000 Location: West Midlands Product: Prepared Ref: 62970
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading food provider. Since the business was founded, the company has expanded rapidly, constantly increasing its product range to ensure they remain a market leader and the number one choice for customers.
We are looking for a QA Manager to coordinate internal compliance in the food production facility and warehouse according to BRC standards.
- Collect, control, and communicate food quality assurance information, escalating to the Technical Manager where applicable.
- Monitor QC paperwork, customer complaints, internal non-conformances, rejects and returns, warehouse adjustments, pest control and utilities such as water and wastage.
- Coordinate lab analysis sampling on finished products when required, swabs and validations.
- Coordinate and participate in the internal audit programme.
- Approve or re-approve suppliers and products and supervise the risk assessment and performances process.
- Manage corrective and preventive actions from non-conformances and any implementation plans including BRC and food safety culture.
- Carry out staff QA training as required.
Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or food safety related subject, you will possess a good quality assurance/technical track record within food manufacturing.
You will have a strong understanding of HACCP, food safety legislation plus third-party standards (BRC). Some experience of working to UK retailer codes of practice is preferred.
To succeed in the role, you will be proactive, efficient, and organised, always seeking improvements and driving quality standards. Additional qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, Internal Auditor etc. are all highly desirable.
The QA Manager job is based in the West Midlands region and is paying £35,000.
The standard working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours, but some flexibility will be required.
How to apply
To be considered for the QA Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: