- < < Back to search
Quality Team Leaderup to £32,000 Location: West Midlands Product: Prepared Ref: 7938
You will be working with a well-established food manufacturer of chilled and frozen products.
The business is proud of its reputation of bringing innovative food solutions to their customers, receiving multiple awards and recognition within their product sector.
The purpose of your role will be to lead and support the quality team in order to ensure quality and hygiene standards are met throughout the site, and all relevant due diligence documentation is completed accurately.
- Lead and support the quality control team.
- Checking food safety and food hygiene procedures for all personnel on the factory floor.
- Ensure that all paperwork relating to HACCP or food safety procedures are completed correctly.
- Checking product quality on the factory floor.
Key skills and experience for the Quality Team Leader include:
- Experience working in a quality assurance or technical related role within food or beverage manufacturing.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a food based discipline.
- Preferably have supervisory or team leading experience.
- A background of working with chilled or frozen, high-care food products would be an advantage.
- Food Safety, Food Hygiene, HACCP, Internal Auditing, or other relevant food QA related qualifications all desirable.
The Quality Team Leader job is based in West Midlands and is paying up to £32,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, on a flexible 44 hours per week basis. Typically working 7.45 am – 5.15 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: