- < < Back to search
Machine Operator (Days)£10.66 - £14.00 per hour Location: North Kent Product: Chilled Ref: 8137
The company is an innovative and fast-growing prepared product business supplying the UK market and leading retailers with high quality products.
About the Machine Operator job
- Carry out machinery start up checks and report anomalies.
- Ensure safe use of facilities and equipment, while also ensuring a safe working environment.
- Complete all necessary paperwork associated with the role (training provided).
- Undertake preventative maintenance activities for Proseal GT1 heat sealing machine (training provided).
- Tooling inspections and damage reports.
Skills & experience required for the Machine Operator job
- Experience in a similar Machine or Production Operator role.
- Experience operating Proseal GT1 would be fantastic, however working knowledge of other high-speed sealing machines or similar will also be considered.
- Reliable, with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication and numeracy skills.
- Driving licence and own transport are required due to site location.
The Machine Operator job is based in North Kent and is paying £10.66 per hour, this will then increase to £14 per hour once you have completed your probation period.
The working hours are 4 days per week (including 1 weekend day), 5.30 am – 5.30 pm.
There is also overtime available.
People who viewed this job also viewed: