- < < Back to search
Maintenance Engineerup to £45,000 Location: North West London Product: Chilled Ref: 7913
This specialised chilled business has a simple yet admirable goal; to provide excellent quality, innovative products which taste as good as they look.
The company is highly passionate about its products. Their enormous success comes from their ongoing dedication to customer satisfaction plus investment in their products and teams.
As Maintenance Engineer, you will work closely with the Engineering Manager to ensure all machinery is kept in excellent working order in line with HSE guidance as well as BRC requirements, plus assist the production team with any issues relating to the equipment in a timely manner.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on all machinery according to the planned schedule.
- Carry out reactive maintenance of all components of machinery including pneumatics, belts, bearings, motors, conveyors, blades as required and with minimum disruption to production.
- Ensure all equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- Ensure all equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- Fault finding, inspection and repairs to machinery and building
Key skills and experience for the Maintenance Engineer include:
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering knowledge.
- Qualified at an Apprenticeship, HNC, HND, ONC or equivalent level within an engineering discipline.
- Ability to do bench fitting, TIG welding and machining.
- Experience of working within a FMCG environment, ideally food manufacturing.
The Maintenance Engineer job is based in North West London and is paying up to £45,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am – 4 pm / 9 am – 5 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: