- < < Back to search
NPD Technologist£22,000 - £25,000 Location: Greater Manchester Product: Prepared Ref: 7984
This role is working for a successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer.
The business produces high-quality food products and exceptional service to enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
As NPD Technologist, you will develop new products and technologies that will enable the business to meet its key customer requirements and to support targeted growth.
You will carry out bespoke NPD for key customers and proactive NPD to fit with key market trends and support the business’ reputation of innovation.
- Production trials to support NPD launches.
- Process improvements that can improve efficiency and/or provide cost savings.
- Direct contact with key industrial and other defined target accounts
- NPD administration that includes, recipe and specification (creation and sign off) and ensuring that NPD pathway documentation is kept up to date.
Key skills and experience for the NPD Technologist include:
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or bakery technology subject.
- Previous food product development experience, ideally within bakery or ingredients.
- Knowledge of the food NPD process, from concept to launch.
- An understanding of functional/technical ingredients and how to optimise their use in food.
The NPD Technologist job is based in Greater Manchester and is paying £22,000 - £25,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays, eyecare vouchers, pension, employee assistance programme, sick pay, and onsite car parking.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8 am – 4.30 pm, and Friday 7 am – 3 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: