- < < Back to search
Food Product Developer£32,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits Location: Oxfordshire Product: Ambient Ref: 7986
This role is working for a fast-growing and highly respected ambient food manufacturer which is a world-class leader within their market sector. Through constant creativity, they provide top quality, innovative products that deliver a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The company are ambitious and driven and love working with people that share their passion for excellence and innovation.
As our Product Developer, you would champion exciting brands within your portfolio and transform compelling insights into winning innovation. This role is pivotal in the development and delivery of an ambitious pipeline across all brands within the UK and International markets.
- Identify consumer insights and subsequently develop compelling product propositions for brands, licensors, and own label customers.
- Use research to test and benchmark products throughout the development process and ongoing quality management in conjunction with the Technical Department.
- Prepare customer NPD samples & mock-ups, attending customer meetings where required.
- Keep up to date with food trends and keep abreast of industry updates, sharing actionable insights and findings with colleagues.
- Coordinate production trials, translating what is made in the NPD kitchen to the factory
- Develop suitable packaging solutions to ensure products meet consumer and shopper expectations.
- Prepare products for internal and retailer presentations to showcase products.
- Support the Marketing team in developing a strong launch plan for your NPD.
Key skills and experience for the Product Developer include:
- A passionate foodie who loves to cook and is inspired by the latest trends and ingredients.
- Proven track record in a similar food product development position.
- A creative mindset and the drive and determination to bring new products to market.
- A strong, collaborative team player who gets their energy from developing new recipes and products with the ability to manage projects through to completion.
- Insatiable curiosity for understanding consumers and shoppers and the world they exist in.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills are essential for achieving results in this innovative food business.
The Product Developer job is based in Oxfordshire and is paying £32,000 - £35,000 according to your experience.
Their teams are extremely important, which is why they provide excellent benefits to all staff members including holiday purchase scheme, life assurance, Medicare healthcare cashback scheme, 24/7 GP Helpline Service, employee assistance programme, and generous holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays).
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Hybrid working is also possible, with ideally 3 days in the office.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: